Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break Blog!


Over spring break I really didnt do much. I golfed on Monday at the Lenawee Country Club, which was fun but I then got a MASSIVE headache from being in the sun so long and that eventually lead to the chills and me being sick for a few days.  It was not a fun start to my spring break.  It did get better though, I bowled later on that week and hung out with a few people.  My birthday was also during spring break and it was held surprisingly at the bowling alley!  That Saturday morning I had bowling league, it was my last day of bowling league also, so it was cosmic bowling and the music was blaring, pizza was handed out and before I knew it my mom comes in with my birthday cake! I was so surprised and happy that I actually was surprised for once on my birthday! I bowled a 300 and a 278 that day also ( it was 9 pin no tap, so don't tell anyone..).  That is what my spring break consisted of, all in all a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment