Monday, May 7, 2012

Prom

In my opinion this year was just ok. My date and I were extremely tired from bowling earlier that day, plus driving 6 + hours made me even more tired out. We were in the Flint area for USBC State Championships, which was fun, but not well planned out with all of our activities during prom time. 
The Prom in general is overrated though, a lot of money is spent for just a few hours spent dancing, i've never felt that "magical" feel seniors and juniors are suppose to feel. The best part about Prom was probably the dinner, I went out with Josh Lewis, Luke Reno, and a few others, we had a lot of laughs and the food was great too.  We did not go to afterprom because the next morning we had to wake up and bowl 6 more games near the Flint area yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment